Pike County Ohio land for sale. What an EXTREMELY rare find this recreational property is featuring 107+- acres as the first private tract of ground bordering Pike Lake State Park. Absolutely ideal retreat property along a paved road only 800 feet from Pike Lake!!! Also boasting over 400 feet of road frontage for cabins, campgrounds whatever you desire as there are no restrictions. This property sits on the west side of Pike Lake Road directly across from the adjoining 111-acre listing that can be combined for approximately 218 acres! If that is not enough this property also borders Pike State Forest which features over 12,530 acres of public hunting, over 30 miles of horseback trails, and over 20 miles of APV/ATV trails. This all-wooded property has PRISTINE state park-like timber that could easily be selectively harvested and not hurt the appeal of this beautiful tract of ground. Also, there is great whitetail hunting and lots of wildlife on this ideal rural property. As you can see these types of retreat properties are getting exceedingly hard to find and this one will not be on the market long. Give Realtree United Country Land Pro Jason Williams a call today at 740-352-3691 for more details about this very nice property.
Ohio Land for Sale Details:
- Located on a quiet paved township road.
- All wooded with VERY big timber.
- 400+/-feet road frontage.
- 800+/- feet from Pike Lake.
- Electric service is available at the road.
- County water available at the road.
- Multiple recreational opportunities
- Very good wildlife and whitetail hunting.
- Borders over 12,000 acres of state park.
- Can be combined with additional acreage.
- Multiple great building sites.
- No restrictions.
- Property taxes are only approx. $300 a year.
- All sellers mineral rights to transfer.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.1691, -83.2221
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment only.
Name: Jason Williams